****official midwest meet 2011 info****

Big thanks to all !!!!!!!!

Lenard, that was bad a$$ bro, thanks for taking your time and making the video. I need to make a copy for my self. Hell, we have been doing this the past 6 years or so and this is the first time someone did this.

I also want to say thanks to Jeremy for starting this event going back 6 -7 years. Big thanks to all for joining us especially all the buick brothers from out of state along with the south sider that made the loooong 75 mile trip(hmmm..hint ...hint... Mike) LOL!!

Thanks to Turbo Cliff for showing up with only 2 hours of sleep from driving 1100+ miles from Mane.Thanks for bringing the worlds smartest Grand National. ( Pro EFI)

I would also like to thanks Benny, Lenard and all the others for taking their time to take pictures and video.

Prasad:cool:

great video. Thanks for sharing. Always nice to look around and see nothing but Turbo Buicks. Like others said we have to figure out a way to do this more than once a year. Already thinking next year will be they 25th anniversary. Well for the 87's anyway.

Lenard, that was bad a$$ bro, thanks for taking your time and making the video. I need to make a copy for my self. Hell, we have been doing this the past 6 years or so and this is the first time someone did this.

I also want to say thanks to Jeremy for starting this event going back 6 -7 years. Big thanks to all for joining us especially all the buick brothers from out of state along with the south sider that made the loooong 75 mile trip(hmmm..hint ...hint... Mike) LOL!!

Thanks to Turbo Cliff for showing up with only 2 hours of sleep from driving 1100+ miles from Mane.Thanks for bringing the worlds smartest Grand National. ( Pro EFI)

I would also like to thanks Benny, Lenard and all the others for taking their time to take pictures and video.

Prasad:cool:

You welcome prasad

great video. Thanks for sharing. Always nice to look around and see nothing but Turbo Buicks. Like others said we have to figure out a way to do this more than once a year. Already thinking next year will be they 25th anniversary. Well for the 87's anyway.

I agree it should b more the one meeting a year....

True, we need to have at least two maybe three a year. We are talking about it, someone needs to step up and do it.

Prasad

Well I was under the impression the Turbo Farm crew came down to the Wilmington area quite abit and every year ( the first Saturday of August ( tomorrow night)) Braidwood throws a big show ( 200+ cars ). Braidwood is only about 5-10 minutes from Wilmington and is right off I55 so it would be easy for most of the Chicagoland guys to get to as well. Just a thought since it's something that happens annually. I would like to meet you guys and now that my car is almost finished I can partake in the festivities!

Well I was under the impression the Turbo Farm crew came down to the Wilmington area quite abit and every year ( the first Saturday of August ( tomorrow night)) Braidwood throws a big show ( 200+ cars ). Braidwood is only about 5-10 minutes from Wilmington and is right off I55 so it would be easy for most of the Chicagoland guys to get to as well. Just a thought since it's something that happens annually. I would like to meet you guys and now that my car is almost finished I can partake in the festivities!

Dang, we do come out there often and thanks for the invite but man were are all kind of burned out from the last three weekends car stuff/canoe trip and so on. We will make sure to look you up when we're there next time we're there!

Thanks
Prasad

Dang, we do come out there often and thanks for the invite but man were are all kind of burned out from the last three weekends car stuff/canoe trip and so on. We will make sure to look you up when we're there next time we're there!

Thanks
Prasad

Yeah I kinda fig'd short notice and all. But I was thinking that if you guys wanted to meet more than once a year. Braidwood's show would be a perfect place since it's an annual thing and can be planned for.

Definitely keep me in my for next time you guys are down here though!!

For sale

Grand National TShirt Preview.jpg i can make them in any color just might be extra

black tee $20
white tee $20
any tee shirt other then white or black is $5 extra
P.S ill be at the next Grand national meeting