Offenhauser Intake Manifold /Carbureted / Dual plane / V-6 Buick oddfire

How about a Holley? It's able to mount a square bore or spread bore 4 barrel and is a divided plenum for better bottom end.;) I can take pics for you tomorrow if you're interested.

If this intake would fit an oddfire with all its particular features, small ports, why not. But I was not able to find clear references to Holley oddfire compatibility on google.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Holley Street Dominator, numbers on the bottom are 701R-22 300-22 and 4070BD. It was designed for the early oddfire and first of the even fire engines with low port heads.

right, "oddfire-ready" and looks interesting.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I have a polished Edelbrock performer dual plane (part# 5486) available if you are interested. I have some additional pics also.

1382925051208.jpg

I'm having problems loading pics for some reason so I'll load them later. The Edelbrock intake is for evenfire engines with high port heads only.

Charlie,

Thanks for information on the intake. A buddy of mine gave me this years since he knew I had a Buick.

The Holley that Charlie has is the best you can get for that odd fire. Offy made an odd fire dual port that was not very good for performance. Go with the Holley.

I've resized the pics 4 times now ans still can't load them for some freaking reason.:mad: PM me you're eamil and I should be able to send them that way.;) I just emptied my storage unit out and could use the $ as well as the space since I moved everything into the house. Storage unit wasn't that full but the house is now.:eek:

I have one pm me your email it won't let me load the picture

Well maybe he would want what he was originally asking for not a Holley

I guess the Holley is better suited for my application in the end... thanks.

And this is the TBI that I will fit on this intake manifold.

It's a GMC 454 V8 TBI unit. Will be able to turbo/flow almost 14PSI in that tiny 231 V6 with such a huge unit. Megasquirt.

test.jpg