OEM Smog pump for 1987 Buick Grand National

look up almost any part for an 87 Regal with a V6 on almost any website out there, and the odds are pretty good that it will also be listed as fitting a GN.

Someone should call and tell them they are having boost issues with the smog pump and record it.

This is a legitimite question.....right?

"I bought one of these because my car was sold to me without one. I don't know where to install it. I think it goes on the front of the engine and is hooked up to the intercooler? Where do I hook up the exhaust to? It's a Buick GN from 1987.

Thanks for your time. "

Anxiously awaiting a reply.....:biggrin:

He told me to consult my parts manual. :rolleyes:

"HI,

Unfortunately I do not have the answer to your question. I would suggest getting a good repair manual for your vehicle so you will have the proper diagrams to follow. We just do not stock the manuals, so I cannot assist you. Sorry.

Sincerely,

Glenn Anthony
AutoPartAuctions.com
12999 Executive Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone 281-565-5457
eMail: glenn@surplusparts.com
Please try RockAuto.com at http://www.rockauto.com/index.php?a=glenn where you will
find thousands of parts at closeout prices."

Maybe I should try and get my money back after "discovering" my car doesn't have a smog pump....even though I didn't buy it. :biggrin:

He told me to consult my parts manual. :rolleyes:

"HI,

Unfortunately I do not have the answer to your question. I would suggest getting a good repair manual for your vehicle so you will have the proper diagrams to follow. We just do not stock the manuals, so I cannot assist you. Sorry.

Sincerely,

Glenn Anthony
AutoPartAuctions.com
12999 Executive Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone 281-565-5457
eMail: glenn@surplusparts.com
Please try RockAuto.com at RockAuto Auto Parts where you will
find thousands of parts at closeout prices."

Maybe I should try and get my money back after "discovering" my car doesn't have a smog pump....even though I didn't buy it. :biggrin:

the guy just sells parts he gets at wholesale prices, and is using an online application guide to tell you what it fits- probably the same generic guide that pretty much everyone else uses. your beef is with the people that made the application guide, not this guy.