Ocala Racing

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
Another Saturday night of racing out in the boonies of Ocala FL. Only had 2 races last night one with a stock MR2 who thought he had a chance. Needless to say I killed him bad. Also raced a loud Mustang from a group of people who said if I beat them they had a fast RX7 I could race. I beat the Mustang bad and then they all took off and didn't give me a second look. It kinda sucks to have what the people of the area said was the fastest car in the area and not have anybody to put up a worty race. So after the past month my record stands at 15-0. Anybody interested in getting together please post and let me know. It gets very boring to just watch ricers go race eachother.

I'm in Hudson (just south of Spring Hill), Where in Hernando
are you? I didn't know about a spot Ocala. Are you out by the
Gulf (west side of US 19)?

Supernova455

I'm about 15 minutes east of 19 by Crystal River between there and Inverness. I live right by the Ted Williams Baseball Hall of Fame. Ocala is about another 30 to 45 minutes Northeast of me and to get to the spot where we race its about an hour to hour and a half from my house.

wow, i didn't think i'd ever find anybody else from Hernando. My Dad lives in inverness, and my Grandma lives in Hernando just outside of Ocala. I go up there occasionally, and it's boring as hell. It's pretty funny to see a ricer parked next to a monster truck f-150 with a confederate flag on it at a Wal mart.