O2 volts Low?

NOKA72

Hello guys. Tried a search but I did not find what I was looking for. I have a question. I took my car out yesterday after kit install and was being easy as I am unfamiliar with alky inj. It is set at 6 I was seeing low 707 and 704 on my scan master at about 15-17 lbs and no knock . I also saw 689 and .07 of knock once I need to know does this seem about right. Are O2 volts in this range at about 15-17. This kept me from going and further into the throttle Thanks Vinny

Sounds wayyyyy low. At 17 psi you should be seeing 830-850's "if" the O2 sensor is working correctly.

I'd start with a new O2 sensor.. then fuel pump pressure(1lb per 1 psi). So 17lbs=60 psi fuel pressure at 43 base.

lets start with a little more info
what were your o2s prior to the install of the alky
is alky the only mod since then and did you get an alky chip to match your combo
was the system primed
does the car stumble with the test button
make sure your alky is coming on with the map sensor
verify 1.6v at key on engine off , check the vac source to the map

was the system primed
does the car stumble with the test button
make sure your alky is coming on with the map sensor
verify 1.6v at key on engine off , check the vac source to the map
But at 15-17 PSI even without the kit should still be upper 700's minimum

Hello guys. I will try to get to this stuff soon. was going to go over the basics first. just haven't been able to get to the car this week.kids kept me busy. but I will say I have tt chip for alky, it stumbled and passed all the tests in the instructions and no other mods since. ill try to get to it this week and get back to you. thanks vinny

Hello guys. Took the car out today to run errands. I have to put a mechanical fuel pressure gauge on it to verify what I think I'm seeing. I have a digital gauge on it now and I do not believe I am seeing the correct rise in fuel pressure under boost. O2 were in the high 689 area today and thats not good. I know. I believe I bought the 255 Walbro a few years ago I guess if I find no other problems I will switch the pump. Just have to choose which pump. Vinny