nothern california turbo guys.......

2TURBOT

NORTHERN :) Any of you know an old buick racer named Gerald Heimbecker ?? if so i'm looking to reach him and i have a question for ya:) pm me please thanks all ALEX

NORTHERN :) Any of you know an old buick racer named Gerald Heimbecker ?? if so i'm looking to reach him and i have a question for ya:) pm me please thanks all ALEX

He is on this board and has been notified of your post.

He won't be at a computer for a few days. Anything I can relay to him for ya?

YES please...ask him why he will not reply in any way to me(over 2 weeks and he still has not given me any info on the gnx items i bought on ebay from him!!!) i hope he's not trying to rip off a fellow turbo buick guy :( tell him WE need to talk soon!!! ALEX

YES please...ask him why he will not reply in any way to me(over 2 weeks and he still has not given me any info on the gnx items i bought on ebay from him!!!) i hope he's not trying to rip off a fellow turbo buick guy :( tell him WE need to talk soon!!! ALEX

OHH that was you?! Hey man call me, 707 362 6030. Jerry is FAR from a guy who would rip you off. He gave the parts to a friend to send out. Call me and I'll explain.

Thanks for calling and explaining the situation.....i just hope the items show up soon :) ALEX

:) If i get the package next week...i'll even leave the turbo buick guy Positive feedback!!! COME ON JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!