Not really a "kill"

Vector

So, I'm in traffic in the 1996 LeSabre. Guy in front of me wants to merge over so he blocks me and the lane I'm in. Once he finally gets in the lane in front of me is clear.
OK - OK I shouldn't have been zipping past a line of cars in rush hour, forgive me.
Anyway, I go about half throttle when behind me I hear Uncle Ben (rice) tach it up and dump the clutch so I instinctively put my foot to the floor. Little Civic boy could simply not keep up even after winding up his engine the way he did. I was embarrassed for him. I mean a light weight two door "sport" type car had no chance against a tired (150,000 miles) four door sedan. I was never behind him, but I could hear the exhaust tip yelling JUAN VALDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

haha, i've always thought it was funny how stock civics and such are all slower than any base GM sedan. my old lumina used to tear rice up back in high school. good kill, or denial.

HaHa:D

I used to rip'em a new one with my wife's Tahoe. It was freaking funny as hell how many I could put in the rear view with a stock over weight SUV:biggrin: