Not really a huge Glock fan, but this video is pretty cool.

I can't see it at work but is it the one where they throw it out of a plane or the full auto one??

Your not a glock fan? What don't you like about them? i personally love Glock, i love them so much i have the Glock logo tattooed on my arm!

I find it hard to say much bad about a glock... I would carry one into battle anyday of the week... I have a small collection;)

Your not a glock fan? What don't you like about them? i personally love Glock, i love them so much i have the Glock logo tattooed on my arm!

I owned a 2nd gen Glock19 for a little over a year. I put 1100 rounds through it and one thing I must say is it proved super reliable as it never had any malfunction of any kind with several different brands of ammo and I only cleaned it twice. Having said that, I did not like the trigger (I've heard the 3.5lb connector helps) and I could not get used to the weird grip angle. The grip angle just didn't fit my hands right, but that's probably just me as I have very big hands. Also, I just like the feel of a steel gun in my hand, the polymer guns just feel too light for me.

I traded that Glock19 and ended up buying a SIG P226 9mm and this gun fits my hand perfectly and the trigger is a big improvement over the Glock IMO. Everyone is different and has their own preference.

I understand a lot of people like Glocks and that is okay, not bashing them at all as they are good guns for the money and work for a lot of people. If I were buying a Glock today though, I would avoid the 4th gens as they seem to have a lot of problems lately.

Got the 19 in OD

Attachments

• 01252339.jpeg
    01252339.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 104
I am huge Glock, fan, and I find it stereotypical of civilians to try, and find a flaw about about perfect combat hand gun such as Glock.It's simple you try out a side-arm before you buy it. Get a feel for it. Cause in my Godly ways we should never get rid of any firearm. I know for a fact Glock is one of the number one manufactures for quality control, and excessive testing. I will say this it is your right to have your opinion. I will also say Sig, HK , are a few more of my fav . This is not directed to the fellow who started this thread.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82615141/
This video Glock!

Oh!!!! And It was also a 9mm. I love to hear people talk out of there a$$ about how the 9mm isn't powerful enough to kill anyone.

Oh!!!! And It was also a 9mm. I love to hear people talk out of there a$$ about how the 9mm isn't powerful enough to kill anyone.

Same here ! It's like people think they can beat the laws of pysics of superman strength. Common laws apply . Bullet is a bullet, and no mater how that round is projected , your nothing but simple laws of pysics, applied. ;) 9mm is one of my fav rounds, and .45. they get the job done. Guys who can't aim or never expericened combat need a cannon I guess to feel that stereo action movie macho man stuff. I had a .50 mag Desert Eagle, (and I am sorry but being a weapons expert in the military I have a stanpoint) it was junk!

Same here ! It's like people think they can beat the laws of pysics of superman strength. Common laws apply . Bullet is a bullet, and no mater how that round is projected , your nothing but simple laws of pysics, applied. ;) 9mm is one of my fav rounds, and .45. they get the job done. Guys who can't aim or never expericened combat need a cannon I guess to feel that stereo action movie macho man stuff. I had a .50 mag Desert Eagle, (and I am sorry but being a weapons expert in the military I have a stanpoint) it was junk!
Not the deadly .50 Desert Beagle. You just weren't turning it side ways for the kill shot. BARF!!!!!! As for my everyday carry I sport a Glock 17 with a factory +2 mag, Dawson heavy duty adjustable sights with the .090 fiber optic front and a 3.5 Ghost connector. Oh and a Kaluban cloak kydex holster. This is also the same set up I run in IDPA.

I agree with you guys on the calibler choice... It is all about shot placement.... A man with a DE 50 and 10 clips can't do crap if he put them on target.....

I know one thing being as a 101st Airbourne Ranger. .223 Round basic's once again apply, but I have seen this round decapatate heads, cause of the velocity. Now I am not to say on here I hate huge caliber ammunition what kind of soldier would I have been . Lets just say I am a proud Barret fan, but this is a Glock thread, and I think we all have the company in our blood, and people deny the fact they love them. Chance that is one hell of set-up brother. I just had a standard 17. Then went Sig, and last Hk, but upgraded .45 round. Sgrim glad to see your a fan of Glock. I tell you this company is what all companies should show . Pretty soon I might leave to go to Switzerland, and this company Felsomat shows the same integrity. German, Austrians, and Swiss have awesome quality control for fire arms.

You need special sights for that..

..View attachment 164314

That is funny as all hell! Being a Ranger instructor when I got back ! I would smoke the dog piss out of these new recruits for that bad habbit. Pet peave! I will say this thou Kentucky windage from way back in boot camp when my grandfather served, he said certain men could not properly adjust sights due to poor skills. So they adjusted from the wind. I as well read stories from archives some these types of humans, had become the best sharp shooters in the world. I don't care what your skill is, but if you can knock off a round and a kill. I really don't care . Never leave a man behind!

Man I dont know how he can be that accurate! I cant hit the broad side of a barn with my S+W.

Man I dont know how he can be that accurate! I cant hit the broad side of a barn with my S+W.

Once Prasad gets his foyd card, will go shooting bro! I'll make a sharp shooter out of ya! Sometimes shooting is just relaxing, and breathing! LOL Hard to do that in combat, but it comes in time ! I rapid fire so fast my barrels glow!