Not Mine but SWEEETT T

hello people; Real nice clean car. But do you think that was some sort of requested option? with the bench seat and column shift?
IBBY

something does not seem right, this guy has sold or tried to sell a couple 87 GNs on ebay before on the last few months under a different name, I think interstate cars or interstate 103 cars something like that,

Beautiful combination. Never seen one like that before. Was the extra chrome piece behind the rear fender openings a factory option? I wonder if it had the stick on side molding at some point although it looks best without it in my opinion.

I wondered about that trim also. Never seen that before.

Too bad it does'nt have pillow seats. Still like to have it though. :smile:

He has it in his listing as a Turbo T and shows the production figure for the WE4 package, incorrectly. FAIL:rolleyes:

Back in '86 when I was looking for a GN ( i found and bought one at Peter Epstien Buick in Palm Springs, CA) a dealer in Indio had the same type of car.

White T-Type w/ blue bench seat interior and a column shifter. still had the plastic wrapping on the upholstery. They were asking only $11,300.

When I saw it I just wrinkled my nose and said "no way".

I kick myself every time I think about that car.......... I just did it again. ;)

Wish i didnt sell my White Limited wit astro roof,landua roof,coach lamps,twighlight,and turn signals in the fenders...pillow top seats tooo..:(:(

Definetly singular (or rare to be more exact). On a personal pet-peeve level, I hate when people advertise with false keywords such as Grand National and GNX in an eBay listing. Technically I can go and win that auction and then contest it and not pay based on false advertisement.

I understand why the lister did this obviously, but the first line of the description should have been not a genuine Grand National or GNX.

X2. :biggrin:

Ok good. I thought I might be the only one for a second.

The car is really different, and that makes it cool, but the roof setup on that one is just not appealing to me. Maybe in 60 years I could roll in that thing, but for now I'll stick with my GN.

Not to offend any of the T guys, but to me a Grand National has all of the little nuances that made it into a special looking and performing car.

I can see the allure of having something that looks like your grampa just dropped it off, but goes like stink. But personally I wouldn't pay anywhere what this car is going to bring.

Not to offend any of the T guys, but to me a Grand National has all of the little nuances that made it into a special looking and performing car.

I can see the allure of having something that looks like your grampa just dropped it off, but goes like stink. But personally I wouldn't pay anywhere what this car is going to bring.

IT's funny how people have differing opinions I wouldn't want a GN AT ALL. cuz no matter what you do to it its gonna look like all the other GN's. At least with the Color cars they have different looks. The best thing about a car like that one is smoking all the dummies who think its an old mans car.

IT's funny how people have differing opinions I wouldn't want a GN AT ALL. cuz no matter what you do to it its gonna look like all the other GN's. At least with the Color cars they have different looks. The best thing about a car like that one is smoking all the dummies who think its an old mans car.

That would be one hell of a sleeper, I think the roofline would confuse me (until I saw the turbo hood I might even think it was a slow pos).

It's in really great shape, just not really my cup of "T", and I usually like pretty much any turbo regal.