Not mine but gorgeoussss car

wish98was87

Not mine guys but was browsing as usual :rolleyes: and came across this.. nice limited with chrome looks sweet.. figured Id throw it up here for anyone who was lookin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo-T-3-8-Liter-SFI-Turbocharged-Intercooled-/120589179636?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c13acdaf4

Also this nice looking T is on ebay too..

Buick : Grand National: eBay Motors (item 130403774851 end time Jun-29-10 18:31:48 PDT)

And for those before black interested:

Buick : Regal: eBay Motors (item 180526110839 end time Jul-04-10 10:20:25 PDT)

Again, I dont own or know anything about these cars but they sure are sweeeeeet.. God I wish I had money :mad: Anyone wana help a brother out :D

-Rich

The one T that supposedly has only 20k seemed awful weird to me.. Just doesnt make sense IMO

I know that Butternut T, almost bought it 2 years ago in Jersey. Car was hit back when it was new and has pretty much sat since then (1991 or so). The car is repaired but will need paint as it doesnt match. The car is super clean (mileage is actual) and drives like a new car, very tight. I would be all over it for 7k if I had the room.

That yellow T sold a few years ago for around $6k -probably a little less. Had 18k original... I thought the new owner would have painted it or something... Looks like adding 2k miles to it added $3k to the value of it:rolleyes:

complete frame swap done on that car it was WACKED. I almost bought it for track duty ..just to much corrosion/ rust in the engine bay turned me off

i just put it up because i was looking into buying a gto,and to gn4u2c it most have been u harassing the guy i brought it from so thanks buddy.
i own four cars so i dont drive the regal much.but i have done more than let it sit.i guess i will throw a bunch of mods on it and add another 3k.
famous quote from a man who sold over 1k cars,if you aint buying you why are u talking.

Thutch: Please don't get me wrong... I think the car is awesome. I wanted to buy it when it was for sale before but couldn't see paying $6k to then have to turn around and put at least another $4-5k paint on the car and end up with a $10-11k salvage titled car- no matter how nice, it didn't make financial sense..

As for the $3k comment... So, what if you paid $6k or less and want to sell it for $9k or more... It's your car. You can ask what you want for it. My comment was that same thought I had when I saw the car on ebay... How does it go up in value by $3k if all that was done was to add miles to it? It wasn't repainted- looks like it did in the pictures the original owner sent to me. If you say you "have done more than let it sit" -well? What exactly did you do?

Might get better responses if you told people what was actually done to the car.

I still like the car and wish you the best with your sale...

i took care of the one major issue which was the salvage,which is now branded rebuilt ,i have done a lot some because i wanted to some because i needed.also i had a lot of offers still getting calls,not in a rush to paint.but will paint at some point.also only the front frame rails where replaced.didnt drive much because i didnt need too,but i did put 453 miles on it this month.
got the impala back so i wont be putting many miles on the t.greyiron got a lot of bs selling this car but i love the bullxhit,if you pay 5000 grand for a paint
job,thats because you wanted to,i will post my ss that just came back from paint,and show you what 2000k can get done.

Are you really trying to say $5,000,000 and $2,000,000 for paint jobs or is there some sort of strange mistake in there???

a car is worth whatever one person is willng to pay for it. It doesn't matter what the seller paid for it.

i am saying that if you wont to pay 5000 grand or whatever for a paint job.
thats your choice,and i have painted a lot of cars and surprised people when i told them what i paid.but i got a very good relationship with my body man,going back 16 years.rwrows said it best a car is worth what someones willing to pay for it.