not making at much boost as it should

car is only make about 18 pounds when it be making a least 24. have te 45a hd actuator,rod is as short as it can go, rjc boost controller screwed all the way tight. any ideas??

car is only make about 18 pounds when it be making a least 24. have te 45a hd actuator,rod is as short as it can go, rjc boost controller screwed all the way tight. any ideas??

Verify plumbing at the controller, IC hoses, plugged cat, actuator puck alignment, tune ............

did you ever figure out youre issue? im having sort of the same problem, i cant make over 25psi i have my rjc controller all the way in and even shimmed it. i know im not maxing out the turbo, its a pte 70-gtq.

not yet

i did the spring cleaning you can find on gnttype.org but havn't had a chance to drive because of wheather and work i will post results when a drive it

it worked!!

It Worked!!

Took It Out Today And It Made 26 Pounds Of Boost!!! Right Were It Should Have Been. It Just Replace The Fuel Pump And Filter So A Skipped That Par......i Cleaned The Intercooler..checked The Tps,it Was Fine... But I Think The Plugs Were The Main Problem They Were All Blacker Than Coal... I Went With Autolite 24"s And Gapped Them Tight At 30 Thousands. Thanks For The Direction Guys Helped Alot!:)