nos

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
ok when running nos and i tap of the fuel rail for the fuel part do i need to run a external fuel raegulator for the nos as well? how does this work can someone please explain to me the fuel side of nos.

brent:mad:

When I use NOS, all I did was remove the schrader valve and connect the line directly to the fuel rail. Then the line went to the Gas solenoid. No regulator was used. This was when I used 125HP shot. I was using a Bosch in line pump with hotwired intank pump.
Before hitting the NOS make sure you have an acurate fuel gauge where you can watch the FP when you activate the system.
If the FP starts to sag or drop then you don't have enought fuel pump. Either use smaller HP setup or get better pump(s).
Gary :)

Black Car is right, I would upgrade the pump right away if your running nitrous. You do not need to run a regulator but if you wanted to make it easier to tune I would put on inline and set it for a set pressure and then adjust your fuel jet accordingly. Nos always send it out to rich. If it is a new setup with the original jets I would lower the gas down one size and it will clean it out.

Chuck