NOS red tailight lenses

TurboKen

I have a set of these I'm selling to some friends locally, but don't know what the going price is, does anyone know?

thanks
Ken

Ken,
About 1 year ago, the LH tail lens assembly (p/n 16501873 gp 2.682) was available from gmpartsdirect.com) for about $75 (does not contain the black insert trim). The right side (p/n 16501874) was discontinued and was going for at least twice that....I may have this reversed (LH discontinued but RH available). I now see that both are no longer available at gmpartsdirect.com. I just tried nos4gn but cannot connect due to a server problem. They may still have them and you should look at that site for cost.

Ken,
Kirban's has the LH red lens in their catalog now for $109.95 (their part #7148). RH has been discontinued for a few years like GNX243 said.

ok my friend doesn't need them so they're for sale. They are new in boxes. I would like $100 for each side and you have to buy both, not splitting them up, thanks
Ken

Ken,

If they are still for sale I will take them. My only request is please ship them with OEM boxes in a larger box to protect the OEM boxes (If that makes sense)

How can I pay you?

Thanks,