NOS PM Accumulator Ball

MSDGN

Looking for a GM NOS Accumulator Ball...the one with the yellow lettering on it

You said worked when pulled out?...so it was installed and used?...I'm looking of an NOS one...
new...never used...

Scott, I have one with yellow lettering on it and it checks good, but that is NOT the original accumulator?

The original had no lettering on it and the hex for the wrench was next to the O-ring, not on the outside of the ball.

I just trashed an original one the other day, it still may be in the container if you want it for display! :)

Nick I know the one with the yellow lettering isn't the original...you said it checked out
OK...does that mean it was installed and used?...I only want a new one that has never been
used...thanks

How much are they worth? I know of one. Just saw it this morning. Still has a little yellow shipping cap on the threads.

:D

Just my opinion, but why would even want that yellow lettered ball when you KNOW it will fail shortly, or if it is even good when you install it?

The new accumulator ball Kirban is importing from Germany has the newest technology, not from 30 years ago, and has proven to be VERY reliable with no failures reported. :)