Nos parts !!!

Cat Conv Hanger received and positive feedback posted for you. :cool:

Would you please leave positive feedback for me as well?

Thanks.

Louis, I just left you positive feedback but if I'd of seen you posted this I wouldn't have. Seems like you are really after numbers for some reason?
You bought a part from me that I shipped right out and youv'e been begging me with emails and pm's every since for feedback. Yes it was a nice smooth transaction and you payed right away (after you offered me a lower price) and I did drop the price. I have NEVER asked or begged anyone for feedback in the 19 years Iv'e been doing this. How many of your 30 some have you asked for? I really think it's up to the individual on either end weather or not they want to leave feedback.??

Mike:
I'm sorry you feel that way. I ALWAYS leave feedback when I do a transaction with people as I figure it is a common courtesy to do so.. It is unfortunate that I would have to ask you to reciprocate... Not sure what the problem is... Maybe the courtesy is not so common? As you stated I paid immediately and there were no issues whatsoever... Why the nasty response????:confused:

As you have seen in other feedback most people only leave feedback to complain about a bad transaction. I think that when we're on the internet, the only way for people to have an idea who they can deal with is with feedback.

As for offering a lower price, it's called negotiating. As the seller you have the option to decline or counter. If you don't ask, you will never know if you could have gotten a better price. I asked, you countered, I paid... Seems pretty simple to me.

If you don't want to do business with me, please let me know. I can always shop elsewhere.

Good Day.

Ok Louis here it is,
Once I followed the thread on the astroroof coat hangers (which I do have) and saw what a big deal you made over $5 just left a sour taste in my mouth. And at the same time your pm'ing and emailing me for a rating. $25 for those (HARD )to find parts?? I noticed Grumpy didn't even bother looking for his. You call this (it's called negotiating) whatever you want in my book over a lousy $5 I call it Cheap. OH ! buy the way you never did answer me on your 31 trader ratings how many you asked for?? Please don't bother me with anymore of the ways you see things and what you believe. We all have the right to our own opinion and this is mine. Iv'e heard yours and now youv'e heard mine so lets just move on. NO I wouldn't ever sell you another part!!

Mike, so hostile...

If you bothered to read the thread you stated above, you'd understand the reasoning. Low post counts are a red flag for me as they are for most of us here. If you want to take risks with all the big money you have since you're obviously a high roller, that's your right to do so. $20 is my limit with unknowns. Period. I spent more with you, not because I know you but, because you have a high positive feedback rating (ie: apparently you don't scam people- thus good enough for me)...

I, on the other hand, am not rich like you apparently are and I will ask if there is possibility of a better price. Why not? What have I got to loose? I need to make my hard earned dollar go as far as possible... And the seller can always say no or counter as you did... It's the same when I sell stuff. People always ask for the best price, if it's reasonable I go lower if not I don't, seems like common sense to me.

As for my feedback, 99% is simply posted as a courtesy just like I do for the sellers or buyers... If I have to ask, it is generally that the individual is busy. I get busy too and have been reminded a few times and I happily post my results. I don't get snippy because someone's had the audacity to ask for some feedback... Get over yourself.

It seems odd that you can respond and take a minute to make a sale but can't take another minute to acknowledge that the sale went through with no issues... I wasn't asking for you to tell eveyone how wonderful I am- although you could if you felt like it... I was merely asking you to put it up so others could see... I noticed that you have a nice little number yourself... Pretty easy to collect positive feedback and ignore those that have left it for you. Talk about sour taste...

Anyway, now that I have confirmed that this is how you do business, and you have confirmed how I do business, we can agree to never do business again.

Good day to you, sir... Heck, even a free bump. :)