NOS GTA Fronts on eBay!!!

Quoted from the auction:

I don't use the word rare often but these wheels are basically unobtainium!

I like it!!!:biggrin:

I'm with ya brother... not mentioned in the listing is some level of spousal pressure about cars and life and that sort of crap... I'd rather sell the wheels and keep the car...:tongue: :cool:

Dang,I gonna buy them and send them to China!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Don't worry.....they're probably already being 'cloned' as we speak and you'll see them in a few months for $29.99ea. :eek: Doesn't mean they will be safe though and i'll be damned if you'll see em on my car!!;) Yea....I draw the line and promised myself that I would NOT buy China crap for da GN!!

Ken B.

almost a shame these wheels were mfg'd in Japan but that's where GM sourced them back in the 80's...:rolleyes:

almost a shame these wheels were mfg'd in Japan but that's where GM sourced them back in the 80's...:rolleyes:

That's ok. They KNOW how to make things right. And they made those wheels right!! Wish I had the extra $$ or id bid on these in a heartbeat!! Good luck with the sale and maybe a bump......;)

Ken B.

Agree, these wheels are made right! It just would have been nice 20 years ago for Superior or Kelsey Hayes to win some of the GM business. Thanks for the well wishes and the bump...:cool:

Nice. The last time i saw those new was in the mid 90's. A friend of mine bought 2 pallets of them:eek: . It took him about a year and a half to sell through them back then. They were all fronts too. Id bet he wishes he held onto them for about 10 years. Your reserve should hit with no problem.

I really agonized over the thought of selling them. The reality is they are only NOS until they go on a car for the first time. I have a really nice car; as nice as it is the car is not completely deserving of these wheels... thanks for the bump and I hope the successful bidder has a totally beatchin car to land these puppies on...:cool:

Sorry for the delay on returning a couple of PM's, been kinda busy the last couple...:biggrin:

Holy smokes batman.... $2200 and there is over 3 days left in the auction....

Great day in the morning.

I was hopeful with the reserve, needless to say now I am confident. I just love the free market system... whomever is the successful bidder will be very pleased with these wheels!!!:eek:

Thanks... I went through this kind of craziness when I restored my 68 Camaro Z/28. Crazy what NOS Camaro stuff was going for back in the 90's... now that stuff is really tough to find. Same thing is going to happen to these Buick parts in another 10 years. These wheels are unobtainium... the stuff that is available people should hang on to... these cars will be hot for restoration in 5-10 years and NOS parts will rule...

auction ends 2100 hours eastern standard time... 9:00PM thanks to any and all who may have bid...