NOS door skin, NOS speaker cover, Turbonetics downpipe, bumper

quikv6

Cleaning out the shed:

1) NOS Drivers side door skin: Never installed, GM part# present, just a bit dirty from sitting around for years.

-$150 Pick-up only. (Staten Island, NY)

2) NOS speaker grill/cover: This is what always crack on the regals. NOS, in original opened box. Never installed. Not sure what to ask; one was on ebay for $349, but I think thats high.

-$250 Prefer pick up; box is very big, so shipping would be pricey.

3) Turbonetics 2 piece downpipe: Oldie but a goodie, its 2 1/2 at the elbow, and then slips into 3 inches. Was set up for external gate.

-$120 plus $20 shipping

4) Chrome bumper: driver condition; minor pitting, complete with parking lights, bezels, impact strip, and inner bumper support.

- $70 Pick-up only (Staten Island, NY)

Please email me direct (quik87gn@aol.com) if interested. That is my PayPal also...please send as a friends/family payment, or cover fee. No PM's please, as I'm not on the board very often. Thanks

-Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

PS - I still have the ATR 3" singleshot exhaust and T63-1 turbo that I have listed in the other thread.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    931.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    911 KB · Views: 105
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:
SStealth - Shipping would be $50 USPS standard. The cover is blue. I believe all replacements were blue in the box, and were meant to paint to match your interior color.

jckcolarusso - Its a drivers side. Door skin is pick-up only. It's just too big.

Please email me DIRECT (quik87gn@aol.com) if interested, or have any questions. Thanks.

-Chris

jckcolarusso...With all due respect, I'm not quite sure you read any of my posts. Here are the highlights:

1) Door Skin is PICK UP ONLY
2) Please email DIRECT if interested.

I'd be happy to sell you the skin if you pick it up. It is just far too large for me to ship. Thanks for your interest.

Yeah...its a rare find. Nothing fits like GM. I wish it wasn't so damn big, otherwise I'd have no problem shipping it.

Everything still available.

-Chris

Guys, great seller! I just STOLE the speaker grill cover from him. I saw all the other parts when I was there and they are better than he describes them. The exhaust looks brand new, if I didn't have the ATR in my car already, I would have taken that too.

Thanks Steve....great meeting you, sir! I appreciate the kind words. Beautiful car...can't wait to see it in person. Please stay in touch.

On a side note, door skin sold in addition to speaker cover. (Lenny, good seeing you again after all these years!)

Downpipe and bumper still available. Thanks guys

Bump w/ New Prices:

$100 plus $20 shipped for the Turbonetics downpipe.

$70 on the bumper. (Pick-up only).