NOS 9 hole hood pad

Omg!!

I can't even get 275.00 for my 8 hole pad and not even any responses! 700.00 dollars holy %^&&!!:rolleyes:

Can't buff out a damaged or worn hood liner. I'm sure you could find a repo but it aint NOS. I was looken for the real deal.

I plan on putting it on for car shows primarily. I have a perfectly fine 9 hole OEM one on my 16k car. But, over 23 years it does not look new. I'm just anal. :cool:

Brett, are you selling your old one? I put a 1" plenum spacer on my car and ruined my very nice original.

Bryan

Brett, are you selling your old one? I put a 1" plenum spacer on my car and ruined my very nice original.

Bryan
Yea, I was talking with Otto tonight about making provisions to my intake so I don't ruin mine as well. To be honest with you im not sure yet if I am gonna sell it or not. If I do I will give you first dibs at it.

Yea, I was talking with Otto tonight about making provisions to my intake so I don't ruin mine as well. To be honest with you im not sure yet if I am gonna sell it or not. If I do I will give you first dibs at it.

Thanks!!
I have since removed the 1" spacer and went with a 1/2" to alleviate the issue, but the damage is already done.:mad:

Bryan

nos hood

Hey Bret, Are interested on a NOS hood. What do you guys think I am asking 1350.00 for it Brand new in the box. I put it up already on the for sale section got one over already for $700.00 which I think is way to cheap let me know what you guy's think

Dont know yet. Still have the damaged hood pad on the car but haven't fired up the new motor to see if there will be any movement. Will be firing it up soon. Installing gauges, moving FAST, extending IAT to the rear of the intake, deciding which ratchet shifter to install. Still looking for a double pumper too.

Bryan

Someone posted that they would sell one for $1000 a few months back. I entertained it for a second believe it or not.....lol I mean where the hell are you gonna get that piece new?

I personally would not pay that much for one cause mine is pretty mint the way it hangs. But..... if I doing a complete restoration that woud be a requirement if you want it to look good.

If someone has one that is damaged or faded then you need it! I'm sure they are some fine used ones out there somewhere but you don't see many putting them up for sale tho very often cause it's not one of those parts you upgrade or change usually.

Just like the bumper fillers except atleast the bumper fillers have been repoed but they are not anywhere near as pliable as the OEM ones are and end up looken like crap.

What if there were no "T" or "Grand National" emblems left. They would would fetch several hundred dollars each easily. There are certain things that are truly required on a car to do a restoration or to just be correct.

Certain parts of the car should not be fuked with imo. The hood insulator is one of them. But that's just my opinion cause some like to chage the insulator to something more custom. Two each his own....

Dont know yet. Still have the damaged hood pad on the car but haven't fired up the new motor to see if there will be any movement. Will be firing it up soon. Installing gauges, moving FAST, extending IAT to the rear of the intake, deciding which ratchet shifter to install. Still looking for a double pumper too.

Bryan
Yea gonna try to relocate to save some spacel. Im hoping that does the trick but I have a 1.5 inch spacer so im not so sure. I was contemplating a ratchet shifter as well. What one were you entertaining?

Looking at the Pro ratchet, Quarter stick, Pro Stick. Leaning towards the Pro Ratchet.