Norwalk

Might want to check with SloGN and Sydwynder, thought they were going ....

Bryan

The flyer shows they have the track for Test & Tune Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm,
Saturday Norwalk has a Regular Bracket program.

The flyer shows they have the track for Test & Tune Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm,
Saturday Norwalk has a Regular Bracket program.

Actually norwalk is running their normal test n tune on friday and buicks are welcome to participate, but it's not part of the race day or the event.

Actually norwalk is running their normal test n tune on friday and buicks are welcome to participate, but it's not part of the race day or the event.

If you look at the Buick race day flyer linked to another thread it shows Buick Test & Tune 8:30 to 4:30 on Friday.
Then Norwalk has there regular T&T 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm

If you look at the Buick race day flyer linked to another thread it shows Buick Test & Tune 8:30 to 4:30 on Friday.
Then Norwalk has there regular T&T 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Well I know that the flyer has been updated I think at least 3 times so the one you are looking at or I am looking at could be wrong. I know over at the BPG site they talked like Friday was a regular TnT that buicks were allowed to participate in. Course they may have changed it again, who knows lol.

Well I know that the flyer has been updated I think at least 3 times so the one you are looking at or I am looking at could be wrong. I know over at the BPG site they talked like Friday was a regular TnT that buicks were allowed to participate in. Course they may have changed it again, who knows lol.

Well I just checked the one I printed out and it states updated 3-20-2015 and I planed on being there Friday morning.

Yea I see what you mean as I just looked at the one that I have and it says the same thing. Maybe @gbsean could clarify for us?​