Norwalk Raceway - Spring Warm Up 4/11

mpearce

I Push Tin
Anyone in the Cleveland, Toledo, Detroit area want to meet up at Summit Motorsports Park (Norwalk Raceway) on Saturday 4/11?

My wife and I will be there at 9am with the TBSS and the Marauder.

All local Buick guys...let me know if you can make it.

The weather is supposed to be sunny and 45*!!!

Chime in if you can make it!!

$12 to race all day.

Spring Warm-UP! —

Anyone in the Cleveland, Toledo, Detroit area want to meet up at Summit Motorsports Park (Norwalk Raceway) on Saturday 4/11?

My wife and I will be there at 9am with the TBSS and the Marauder.

All local Buick guys...let me know if you can make it.

The weather is supposed to be sunny and 45*!!!

Chime in if you can make it!!

$12 to race all day.

Spring Warm-UP! —

Sorry Mat,

Can't make it. Just got laid off yesterday so I gotta watch what I spend and what I break...:( I'm probably going to Sheffield Queaker Steak on the 19th if the weather is nice though...

I won't be able to make it. I want to though, I am still trying to get ready to move. A friend of mine will be out there with a Grey Stage 2 car.

Sorry Mat,

Can't make it. Just got laid off yesterday so I gotta watch what I spend and what I break...:( I'm probably going to Sheffield Queaker Steak on the 19th if the weather is nice though...

Mike I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope things start lookin' up for you soon. Stay in touch.

-Mat

I won't be able to make it. I want to though, I am still trying to get ready to move. A friend of mine will be out there with a Grey Stage 2 car.

Good luck with the move Rob. Your friend with the Colorado can't make it either...guess he's got school or something.

I was hoping to go head to head with the Roadmaster! :biggrin:

-Mat

I know, I want to see those two boats lined up too. I was thinking about running my dually, it has enough fuel to go low 13's, but the stock tranny will probably give out in the low 14's. Are you going to Quaker on Sunday?
I just tried to renew my plates on my silver car today, and I have to mail it in to Columbus, so it won't be out for afew weeks. The new combo is ripping it up though.

I know, I want to see those two boats lined up too. I was thinking about running my dually, it has enough fuel to go low 13's, but the stock tranny will probably give out in the low 14's. Are you going to Quaker on Sunday?
I just tried to renew my plates on my silver car today, and I have to mail it in to Columbus, so it won't be out for afew weeks. The new combo is ripping it up though.

Heather ran into the same problem. Her plates expired...and she has to get new ones. If the weather is good, I'll head up to Quaker with you.
I'll bring the TBSS maybe. Gotta throw the 20's on though...it looks like SHAT with the 17" winter steelies!

Heather has the mid shift on sunday night...so she can't do Quaker this year...but I'll be good to go!

-Mat

Sorry Matt,would Like To Go But Don't Want To Blow Another Head Gasket Right Now!i Have To Have My Arm Totally Redone And A Bone Graft From My Hip(there Is A 1/2 Inch Between The Bones And The Ends Healed Apart!wish I Could Be There,text Me With The Passes!