North, South and Central Cali, we cant be outdid.

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
There is a Nationwide TurboBuick showing and we have to represent for our State. Florida has as many as 48 TB's from last year. MAGNA says about over 50, and a club in the NorthEastern States has 57. We need to have one big meet up maybe Centrally so it is fair for everyone to meet. A Big Saturday afternoon Bar B Q, Raffel, and many other Ideas to come. Stay tuned Dont let us be defeated. So if you know some one who has one of our cars, tell them to call one of there friends who has one and so on. Look at the other Boards for our cars and check out the Pics. Lets get this thing together and have one BIG Huge turnout.

Yeah, call every body you know.

graza002 said:
I am down for that....anymore info?
One can call one, and so on and so on, one of the guys I believe in Yorba Linda thinks I forgot to take my meds, heheeehheheheh, just the love for our cars, look at the other listings and numbers these guys are putting up, We have to beat that.

EGOKILR said:
One can call one, and so on and so on, one of the guys I believe in Yorba Linda thinks I forgot to take my meds, heheeehheheheh, just the love for our cars, look at the other listings and numbers these guys are putting up, We have to beat that.

Ok got ya, I must not be able to read today, cause you already said that in the initial post. I think all if us need to take our meds. All of us are a little on the "deep end" LOL :D

Medication, I think Lou started that one.

For getting rid of our cars. Hey but now he really supports our cars and still has a passion for them. Thumbs up Lou.People unless in really dire straights may not sell our cars anymore knowing what fun they bring. Lets get this thing going. 4 months can go by fast. I have alot of good Ideas I will bring to the table to get a huge attraction, stay tuned.

I can back up the MAGNA crew, i'm a member of it.. Almost every month we had about a 25 cars turn out (and this was during the winter times).. during the summer, double that, and at Race events, i lost count.. We had a great group of guys, and i can see the same in the guys i have met within the past couple of weeks.. i think we just need to start setting up monthly dates, so that everyone can somewhat plan around them (you know family stuff).. I can't wait to get my Buick out here and hang out with you guy at the track and learn more buick tricks... Just my 2 cents..

nordy racer said:
I can back up the MAGNA crew, i'm a member of it.. Almost every month we had about a 25 cars turn out (and this was during the winter times).. during the summer, double that, and at Race events, i lost count.. We had a great group of guys, and i can see the same in the guys i have met within the past couple of weeks.. i think we just need to start setting up monthly dates, so that everyone can somewhat plan around them (you know family stuff).. I can't wait to get my Buick out here and hang out with you guy at the track and learn more buick tricks... Just my 2 cents..

Maybe Neal can resurrect "Brutal6".... :biggrin:

Big Buick Turbo happening

:) I guess you have not herd about the BGNRA and its Annual Car Show at Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center. Well the 14th Annual Car Show is June 4, 2006 at Bates I will have a flyer done in about 2 weeks and post it on the club web site at www.bgnra.orgwww.bgnra.org I'm hopeing on at lease 50 GN's & TType's and a couple of GNX's start spreading the work about the Car Show there is great food and a Raffle to die for hope to see you there.

Steve hurst, President-BGNRA
Email: hurstbuick@aol.com
hurstbuick@aol.com

Phil,

"Brutal6" is still in effect but has been holding down the floor in my soon to be completed garage. Once the new track at CA speedway comes back on line I'm sure things will get back to normal. That is if I have any $$ left after my current house projects are complete. ;)

Neal

ledzeppac said:
Maybe Neal can resurrect "Brutal6".... :biggrin:

750H.P.V6 said:
Phil,

"Brutal6" is still in effect but has been holding down the floor in my soon to be completed garage. Once the new track at CA speedway comes back on line I'm sure things will get back to normal. That is if I have any $$ left after my current house projects are complete. ;)

Neal

I didn't mean the car itself... ----> http://members.aol.com/skooby66/

Phil,

I wasn't sure if you were referring to my car or the group of guy's that used to all race at the Street Legal drags at Pomona. Most of us are still around although Rod Thomas sold his Red GN, Mack Zanders had his car stolen and Randy Hall sold his Limited just recently. Maybe we can have a reunion or something?

Neal

ledzeppac said:
I didn't mean the car itself... ----> http://members.aol.com/skooby66/