non buick related, but take a look....

carrddine

boost junky
Im in the buisness of selling home resort products,like complete bbq islands,above ground spas,and pooltables I have a showroom in sandiego ca and one in murrietta ca. Currently I am selling a bbq island that came from my backyard and a pooltable from inside my home both items are as close to new as you can get I have had both pieces for approx 5months.The bbq island retails for 7,000 and the pooltable retails for 2,495 if anyone is interested please shoot me a pm or you can call my showroom with any questions at 858-566-7727 you can visit my web site at Fantasy Islands - BBQ's - Spas - Billiards - Fire Pits - Gazebos - Palapas - Bar Stools - BBQ Accessories - BBQ Islands the bbq is called the tropicana and the pooltable is called the tiburon.call me if you or someone you know is interested I need to get rid of this stuff I dont have the room for it in my new place both pieces are in my showroom right now...thanks in advance. P.S no REASONABLE offer is refused, delivery and set up will be included for both pieces..I am at the showroom from 10-6 sat-wed ask 4 Tim..

Sir, This is NOT buick related... :D

Now, if you can get a turbo 6 emblem on either piece then you'll have my attention.

how about a pool table, custom felt with a turbo six emblim on that:eek:
that would be SICK!!

Thats not a problem you just need to supply me with the logo you want and my installer can do it :biggrin: we do football teams logos all the time.

next home I buy will have an area for a pool table, or if I keep the one i'm in now, i'll build an outdoor/indoor den, and a pool table is what I need! Good to know...