(non-buick) car for sale

N2ORBT

Hey guys. I bought a vw and will be selling my honda civic. If anyone is interested or know of someone that is call me please.;) Some information on the car is it's a 1990 EX dark grey/4-door auto. The body is good condition. The interior is very clean. These cars are famous for leaking water in the trunk, fortunately this one does'nt. The car runs strong. The air conditioning could use a charge. It blows cold in the morning and then cool in the day so it isnt a loss. I got the car from an old japanese lady with full maintainence records. The timing belt has already been changed. Since I have had the car Ive put in a new radiator, new battery, new valve cover gasket, and new front brakes. The previous owner has reciepts up the wazooo! This car is great on gas. $16.00 will get you a full tank of gas(supreme) and will drive 250 miles easily. I change the oil religously. I just hit 100,000 miles a few days ago. I am selling the car cheap and would like to stay away from the buy and sell so I'm offering you guys first. Asking price is $1,300 obo. I got the car cheap and am selling the car cheap. This is not a beater. Don't let the price fool you. This is really a nice car. Never left me stranded like my buick:D Anyone interested can call me at 778-8222. If no one wants it then I dreadfully have to deal with the buy and sell/paper. I hate dealing with people when selling through the paper:eek: Thanks guys.

Sold

Thanks for your interests guys(jeff) Sorry but the car is sold. Thanks for your prompt replies.