Noble Buick/Ford weather update?

Danster

Hey OK guys, can someone tell me what's the expected weather forecast for Friday and Saturday?

Want to make sure I pack appropriately. Last year was chilly!

Thanks!

Dannyo

Don't think it's suppose to be cold but there is a chance of rain Ouch that hurts.

Depending on where you look the weather should be cool and for some of us cold.

The zip code for Norman is 73019 if you want to look at the weather chanel or underground weather. Highs for Saturday are showing from low 60's to high 50's. Lows at night are showing from mid to low 40's and the chance of rain is showing from 10 to 30%.

Sounds like good turbo weather :)

See Ya There

I think that can be said for the Ford camp as well. I have not seen a year yet when no one breaks from either camp :)

See Ya There

Originally posted by Bronco Johnny
Theres a 100% chance of it raining Buick parts!!

They just don't make those turbo's as good as they use to it was just last week I had to have mine rebuilt again my turbo guy said I was just going to have to stop sucking up those fords!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope everyone stays together tomorrow but especially one particular Buick :rolleyes:

I'm looking to revising my signature a "little" :D

Originally posted by G McCall
I hope everyone stays together tomorrow but especially one particular Buick :rolleyes:

I'm looking to revising my signature a "little" :D

New signature will be showing

10.38 at 131 mph ! :)

Fords got their Ass handed to em this year, Though my car was a token factor since we had to run a 9.60 Ford. But I know I helped some up the line for the Team.

Originally posted by Bronco Johnny
Theres a 100% chance of it raining Buick parts!!

Johnny, I think you cursed the Fords with that comment.

At least someone else had a turn to break, I did the last 2 years so this one was a real treat. And I don't mean trick or treat hehehe