no start with translator installed?

cutt

any ideas why it runs perfect with the stock maf then with the trans no start.first 3 switches up last one down.maf ok

fixed

bob bailey gave the best customer sevice ever we fixed it late last via e-mail.

on base fuel this is where you tell what size maf you have right. if it is set to a letter is this wrong .i have mine on c i think was trying to get car not so rich at ideal. let me know if this is right. rick trying to get it tunned right .

Re: fixed

Originally posted by cutt
bob bailey gave the best customer sevice ever we fixed it late last via e-mail.

What was the problem??

Originally posted by rick richardson
on base fuel this is where you tell what size maf you have right. if it is set to a letter is this wrong .i have mine on c i think was trying to get car not so rich at ideal. let me know if this is right. rick trying to get it tunned right .

While your car may run, and "seem" OK on one of the letter positions, the truth of the matter is, for the Turbo Regals, the only postitions that are meant for them are: 0 - 6
0,1,2 for the 3.5" MAF
3,4,5 for the 3" MAF

fixed

it was the engine ground on the back of the head.so the only settings are with 3.5 are 0,1&2?

Re: fixed

Originally posted by cutt
it was the engine ground on the back of the head.so the only settings are with 3.5 are 0,1&2?

Yup, 0 is base setting. 1 is a little richer than base (if your blm's are too high), and 2 is a little leaner than base (if your blm's are too low).

Same way with positions 3,4 and 5 for the 3" sensor.

so with the 3" maf my base setting is number3 and 4 is richer 5,is leaner is this right turbo dave thanks for your help rick

Originally posted by rick richardson
so with the 3" maf my base setting is number3 and 4 is richer 5,is leaner is this right turbo dave thanks for your help rick

Yup.