no fun lately!

KillrV6

Former owner
other night i was getting the boost controler dialed in, and enjoying the super fast spool up of the stock turbo with my PTE front mount and big mouth cold air in the 40 degree outside temps.

i got her runing pretty good at 16 PSI, so im just out driveing lookin for a kill.

oh man! i see a red FD rx7 w/ a front mount going the other way!
i flip a bitch and go after him, but i loose him. driving driving driving, than i see a slick looking 5.0 going the other way. i flip a bitch once again, go after him, but loose him. DAMN!

than, i see a blue Evo 8 going the oposite way. i flip my bitch, go after him, and CATCH UP! woo. so im next to him in trafic, and he turns and getts onto the frwy.:rolleyes:

so i keep driving, and i see a red evo going the other way, but im so sick of turning around and chaseing down i just let him go.

a minute after that i see an 03 cobra on some nice wheels role by, but i dont even bother:mad:

i have exactly the opposite problem, every time i pull up to a light theres something next to me that wants to race, i don't bother with it any more, cops are realy cracking down on racing, people dying, bad stuff i don't want to be part of.

why can't it be race season yet! i'm going through 110 octane, burnt rubber, and vht withdrawls