No data!

The harness plugs directly in. From looking at the numbers(1227148) it seems to be correct. The chip is not stock, its a old kenne bell (9006). I spoke to eric and he said it shouldn't matter.

0916001121.jpg

Yeah! I took a long look at all the wiring between the ecm and the aldl and they all look good. I admit im not a pro when it comes to wiring, but this was suppose to be a simple install. 3 wires!!! Another ecm would be nice but there's not alot of members on my end. Hopefully its the sm and not the ecm.

It is simple. Very cut and dry. This does not happen very often.

The test you did (tapping white wire to ground) pretty much rules out a bad scanmaster.

How did you tie onto the orange wire? Butt connector? Wire nut? Twisted then black taped?

At first I used a male connector to stick in the front of the aldl, and when that didnt work i spliced into the orange wire just behind the aldl and tried it that way. Then proceeded to the ecm.

It is simple. Very cut and dry. This does not happen very often.

The test you did (tapping white wire to ground) pretty much rules out a bad scanmaster.

How did you tie onto the orange wire? Butt connector? Wire nut? Twisted then black taped?
It dosent take much of a connection to make it work..I just hooked mine up yesterday and im still tryin to learn what everything means but i stuck the (tiny) wire in the port the first time just to see it work and it worked great i now have a u butt connector that i chopped in half stuck in the port and it works fine...