NJ Newbie

Welcome to the club . I just want you to know that this car is not for the faint of heart . As you are experiecing the people on this forum a very helpful but the only way for me to afford this car is to turn wrenches once inwhile myself . I just fixed my coil and now I have to replace my window motor . There is noting better to get in my car and drive it but keeping it running can be a little stressful . Have fun and enjoy your car . Post and see what the problem is before you pay to have the work done

And third any one know of any good mechanics in north NJ that i can have start me off in the right direction with a tune. I just dont want to mess anything up in the very beginning.

Thanks
Otto is in southern Connecticut and is one of the best tuners around period. He is about an hour from you. His link is in my sig. Welcome.

I have a friend that only lets Otto do his work .He said its worth the drive or tow,
I suggest that before you spend any money drive the car and see how it shakes out . I bought a low mileage car but the problem with that is once I started driving it it started giving me problems . My headliner and brakes went within three months. I dont know you budget but take your time first and see what it needs

Do the spring cleaning, check ALL your sensors, and get a proper chip. These cars can be expensive to keep up and boy do I know. But when they run good it's totally awesome. Spanked a crotch rocket on the interstate today. Good times.....:cool:

Mike, welcome.

If you need anything, just give a hollar; I'm in Fort Lee. Who has a GN in Englewood???

What ever you do, don't put that cat back on the car. I could assist you in getting that sticker ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com