Nick Micale!!!!!!!!!

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
had heart attack sunday, is doing better, but needs rest.
let him speak up before we start to bug him.

Hope you get better soon Nick!!!!!

Holy Smokes I just got the shivers. He just finished literally building my engine a few days ago. My prayers are with you, hang in there.

OMG!! GET BETTER, If you need anything let me know!

You are in my thoughts Nick, hope all is well!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, Nick. Godspeed for a quick recovery, Nick.

Get well soon Nick!! Only to good die young so I figure you've got plenty of time left. :biggrin:

Neal

Just heard and figured id find truth to it if any in the southwest section.....get ur rest nick....hope u make a full recovery.......my thoughts are with you and your family.

Robert "Buickbert"

X2 on the shivers!! Nick, if you need ANYTHING let me know. We are not that far away. Hope all is well for a speedy recovery.

I hope for a speedy recovery, Nick. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

Visited Nick in the hospital yesterday and he was in good spirits. The doctor thinks he will be going home today. He has to take it easy for a week before he can go back to working on cars. I'm sure he will post up once he gets home.

Reply!

Nick, hope you're alright. All the best for a quick recovery. Lou

I spoke to Nick earlier today and he's at home and in good spirits. Sounds like he got lucky by driving himself to the hospital when he was feeling out of sorts, he had a heart attack once he got there. He ended up with a stint and now feels a lot better.

Our conversation wandered into Buick stuff and we ended up talking about cars for 15 minutes or so then I knew he'd be just fine. ;) I'm glad he's feeling better.

Neal

i also talked to nick tonight... like above we started talking about my car and the little project we have going on. Glad he is doing good..

Spoke to Nick today & he sounds fine & grateful to be alive. The man had a very close brush with the grim reaper. A reminder that everyday is a gift. Take care Nick .