nice trunk pics?

thenasty6

i was thinking about redoing my trunk in my GN but im not exactly sure what should i go with.
i dont have many choices because of the fuel cell. plus the looks are awesome from people when im filling up with fuel at the gas station. lol:cool:
but im thinking about changing to black and maybe rounding it out some, insted of the box look.
maybe some lights as well??
the sub box is just that square on the right, the left is a door, with a nitrous bottle behind it.:D

would like to see what others have done for a little bit of Inspiration.
please post pics...

Thanks...

IMAG1382.jpg
IMAG1330-1.jpg

Those flames are awseome and the trunk is awesome. I would change it to black and keep it exactly like you have it. Its loud without saying a word. Lights would be screaming. It looks classy and bada$$ at the same time. Black would quiet it down a tiny bit.

More pics of car please
ok ill post some a little later....

Those flames are awseome and the trunk is awesome. I would change it to black and keep it exactly like you have it. Its loud without saying a word. Lights would be screaming. It looks classy and bada$$ at the same time. Black would quiet it down a tiny bit.
thanks alot! yea im thinking black would be nice.

nice and clean...thats what im looking to do here soon
you should.... i really like it.

mines is the one with the hood up,
meet two guys wit grands in dallas at a car show didnt catch there names...

842859_541044899247181_1074708980_o.jpg

I wouldn't change a thing! Adding lights would be a nice final touch. Most cars with fuel cells and truck mount batteries don't do anything. Well done

trailinjake said:
I wouldn't change a thing! Adding lights would be a nice final touch. Most cars with fuel cells and truck mount batteries don't do anything. Well done

Yea I think I am gonna add some lights but not much. Just enough to keep it clean!.
Thanks

i was thinking about redoing my trunk in my GN but im not exactly sure what should i go with.
i dont have many choices because of the fuel cell. plus the looks are awesome from people when im filling up with fuel at the gas station. lol:cool:
but im thinking about changing to black and maybe rounding it out some, insted of the box look.
maybe some lights as well??
the sub box is just that square on the right, the left is a door, with a nitrous bottle behind it.:D

would like to see what others have done for a little bit of Inspiration.
please post pics...

Thanks...

View attachment 179351View attachment 179352
BTW it looks badass