nice pm from 350 s10

Status
Not open for further replies.
never said i was the tought guy, your the one saying your going to kill someone over a car, you could call me but y your not going to try to work things out, i want brian to call me because this would never be anything if he would have told me in the first place, :confused:

And how would you suggest that we make this right? You gave him a deathtrap, and now I own it.

you tell me you know the problems , brian told me that anything on the car could be fixed it was going to be a race car. I told him ecery thing i know, every thing. i gave him new bf drags, new trans cooler and to many mods to help him out. I got a bad turbo and trans , he said he never know i belive him. but he never talk to me man , never or i would have taking the car back.

Originally posted by 350 S10
Dude... you don't know me either, and I know a helluva lot more about you than you know about me. So watch who you raise your ****ing voice to. Got it ??

You're Barney Bad Ass all of a sudden???? **** you, *****. You're nothing... nobody.... just some retard who ****ed up a car and couldn't make it right. Come on up, we'll talk... let me show you what a hacker you are. Bring your brother, too... I'm sure you and him and me and Brian can find some way to work this all out.

Make sure you kiss your mom goodbye one last time before you leave.

:)

What an F'n joke! What's the matter tough guy? Mommy take away your Barbies, and you have no one left to act tough for? I swear, the internet is just chock full of tough guys like you, and without fail they tuck tail and run when faced in real life.

Why exactly is it that you are unable to address this man like a human being? I'm sure he isn't going to help you with the way you talk to him. Perhaps one day, you will understand how to interact with real live people. Until then, though, you should just stick to the Barbies.....

Oh, and don't bother coming back here with some half-cooked insults and claims that you'll just whoop my butt too. Because we all know you won't, and you're just making your self look like more and more of an ass every time you post....

Toodles! :)

And how would you suggest that we make this right? You gave him a deathtrap, and now I own it.

"Caveat Emptor"

Now I know a phrase like that is lightyears beyond your comprehension, so I'll cut the suspense for you. It means "Buyer Beware", or in your case, it means "Stuck like Chuck". Too bad, so sad....

Originally posted by crazygn
done talking to you tell you can talk like a man. tell brian to call me

Please don't take this the wrong way. Crazy, if I were you, I would stick to my own advice and take this to private messages or better yet wait until he can talk to you in a civil manner. After you wrote the quote above you responded to his posts a few times now which is just enabling him more. We've all seen the manner in which this is being dealt.

Let cooler heads prevail and hopefully the two of you can get this situation settled like adults.

Airing dirty laundry here doesn't do much for the problem.

Going fast with class.....

look this was my car before crazygn's i know everything about the car . i but but 5800 in the car just to make the car better then what it was . think it bad not wich its not . you should have seen it when i got it . but hey who im i to say anything im just a inbred, backwoods, trailerpark ****ing faggot .

Dude... you don't know me either, and I know a helluva lot more about you than you know about me. So watch who you raise your ****ing voice to. Got it ??

You're Barney Bad Ass all of a sudden???? **** you, *****. You're nothing... nobody.... just some retard who ****ed up a car and couldn't make it right. Come on up, we'll talk... let me show you what a hacker you are. Bring your brother, too... I'm sure you and him and me and Brian can find some way to work this all out.

Make sure you kiss your mom goodbye one last time before you leave.

I think it's you trying to be barney bad ass... get over yourself. How old are you? 10?

FWIW & IMHO:
Did you have opportunity to inspect the car before you purchased it? Oh, you bought it sight unseen? Oops. Oh, you inspected it but didn't inspect it close enough to reveal any/all of the defects. Oops again
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously posted by:
"350 S10":
" And how would you suggest that we make this right? You gave him a deathtrap, and now I own it."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds to me like the previous owner has already made it right.
He sold it to you.
This is sort of like a food chain, right?

Now, what are you going to do to make it right?

I'm still trying to figure out why crazygn has any responsibility here. Even if he did "hack up" the car, which I doubt based on my general impression of him from his postings here on the board, any responsibility he would have had was to "Brian" whom he sold it to. If 350 s10 has problems with the car he should speak to Brian about them since that's who sold him the car. Apparently Brian didn't have the same concerns.

I'd also like to know if the car was bought sight unseen or just not inspected well. I can't imagine someone being or at least sounding this angry if they already knew about these problems.

As an aside:
Aren't installations of f-body, "camaro", radiators considered an upgrade? I've heard of several guys here on the board installing them and seeing great gains compared to stock.

Also, I don't care what the issue is but 350 S10, you're way out of line. It sounds (and I don't know the whole story) that crazygn is/was going out of his way (IMHO) to help they guy who bought the car from the guy he sold it to, which is pretty amazing. After you attacked him the first time, he said that he wasn't aware of your issues and sounded like he'd still be willing to help you out. Then you attacked him more for what seems to the outside observer to be no reason. I think you need to reevaluate how you want to handle this, the verbal abuse and threats aren't the way to go if you want to either a) Get any kind of help from crazygn or b) Make any friends on this board/in the Buick community who might be able to help you with the car. Should you keep going the way you are all I see is you pissing a lot of people off, not getting any help with the car, a chance you'll be banned from the board, and the possibility for a GN to stay trashed (if it is really that bad) and not be made into the fine machine that we all know it can be. I can understand how upset you are about problems with the car (been there, believe me) I just think you need to look at what you're doing and think about how you want to handle this. I'd like to see it turn out well for all parties involved and the includes the whole community.

Here's to trying to solve our problems like mature, responsible adults and hoping that eventually we will for the benefit of everyone, including the GN. :cool:

-Jade

First of all, the original msg was a PM and was not for the rest of you ****s to comment on. He was the one that posted it for public view. Dude that did this to the car is a hacker. Period. End of story. MOST of you people who are chiming in, with the exception of a few, can step the **** out of my business... you don't know me and you're not a party to this conversation. At the time, this was my only medium of contacting crazygn. Now I have his # and if I elect to call him, I will. He also knows where the car is if he would like to see firsthand all the havoc he created under the hood.

The car ran and drove fine when I bought it, and upon further inspection, it was revealed exactly how bad of a wrench the previous owners were.

I don't want **** from crazygn other than for him to know what an idiot I think he is. I'm not worried about me making this car right, b/c it will be done shortly. What I am concerned about is how this dude tortures the car and then has the audacity to tell three people, the guy that's doing the car now, the guy I got it off of, and myself that there is nothing wrong with the car. The bottom line is, the idiots chopped the car, realized they had no idea what they were doing, and decided to get off it. No big deal there. Dude is a hack and a liar. He makes all these claims that he would make it right, but, to date, hasn't made anything but excuses..."oh, that's supposed to be that way.....", "oh, my brother did that."

Bottom line, crazygn, you posted this, not me. You have a problem, come on up here and see the car for yourself. You want to talk, we'll talk. That goes for the rest of you lip gangsters on here too. Anyone that feels compelled to chime in, bite your lip and keep your comments to yourself. This doesn't involve you at all.

CrazyGn, you know where the car's at. Come look for yourself.

Lip Gangsta, was that your prison nickname. You're such a boner, i bet we all just wanna come up and "help" you with your car. You bought it, you fix. Damn, stop your whining and turn your wrenches.

Scott

The car ran and drove fine when I bought it, and upon further inspection, it was revealed exactly how bad of a wrench the previous owners were.
If the car was in such bad shape, why'd you buy it?:confused:

Originally posted by BlackBuick84
If the car was in such bad shape, why'd you buy it?:confused:

I think I would have passed if it was such a pile.

From reading this thread it seems as if all of the ****s posting here are just trying to offer advice to help you two correct the situation. Now, when you start calling board members, who are just trying to help, foul names, it really makes you look like an ass. "My cocks bigger than yours so watch out":rolleyes: If your such a "man" stop typing and call him on the phone.

Closed !!!!!! crazygn & 350 s10 Take this to PM , Email or Phone.

Couple of things ....

1. crazygn , I do agree that the PM was way out of line and that 350 s10 could have been more respectful in his message too you , But a pm stands for "Private Message" I dont think its right that you posted it for us to see , I think If you or anyone on TB.com put a PM for the community to see it should be done only with the consent of the person that sent it to you.... Unless if some one is making false statments , and you can prove he is lying by posting a PM or Email that he sent you and your telling this guy you are going to post his pms or emails if he doesnt do right or continues to harrass you then I could see a pm or email being posted for the community to see with out consent (but you did warn him).

2. 350 s10 as for your post on TB.com public forum (not your pm)
you are way out of line for talking to crazygn and TB.com members the way you have , I understand you are a little pissed off but you need to control yourself while replying to post on this site.
I say this boldly , TB.com will not tolerate these types of post and if I/we see a member disrespecting another member and the community like this again your and anyone else's account will be remove from TB.com immediately without notice.

350 s10 , crazygn or anyone else have any questions or commits about the above statment please pm or email me.

Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.