Nice pic of my car from today

BlackMetal

Went out cruising, saw a little pull-off at a forest preserve and took the photo opportunity. Also applied some of my Photoshopping skills to make it nicer. ;)

2396361_13_full.gif

Very nice car and effects. What kind/size tires are those? Those are exactly the type that I'm looking for on my car.

Does your dealership tag on the trunk lid say Rock County Buick/Honda on it? That place is right down the street from me in Janesville.

clv8s10 said:
Does your dealership tag on the trunk lid say Rock County Buick/Honda on it? That place is right down the street from me in Janesville.

Indeed it does. I didn't buy it from Rock County but the decal was there when I got the car from the last owner. Didn't want to risk pulling it off. :)

Turbo6Chicago said:
Indeed it does. I didn't buy it from Rock County but the decal was there when I got the car from the last owner. Didn't want to risk pulling it off. :)

Thats a good idea, dont take it off until your ready to really work that spot over or get the thing painted. This is what mine looked like before I got it painted.

DealerTag.jpg

BTW, nice car you got there. :cool: