Nice 1987 Turbo T for trade

If no one is interested, in car. Can somebody tell me good alarm system to keep it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1376914288.543046.jpg

Trunk look like it had minor rust coming through the paint before it got painted

Just ordered brand new Turbo T floor mats from Highway stars to go with car.

Exactly! I have the T Type agreed upon value 18.5k and the 87 GN at 20k for alittle over 830 a yr for both. Would have been 250 less but I added the Mrs. to the policy just so I dont have to hear an slack. She never wants to drive those ole cars but the minute I tell her she cant because she is not on the insurance policy would start WWIII so ..keeping the peace is priceless!!!! LOL

Something like collectors insurance?

I have my insurance with USAA classic car/collectors insurance. USAA is hard to beat with insurance..any insurance.

Exactly! I have the T Type agreed upon value 18.5k and the 87 GN at 20k for alittle over 830 a yr for both. Would have been 250 less but I added the Mrs. to the policy just so I dont have to hear an slack. She never wants to drive those ole cars but the minute I tell her she cant because she is not on the insurance policy would start WWIII so ..keeping the peace is priceless!!!! LOL