nib speedpro pistons 4 trade

gnbeginer

ok - like the title says - i have a nib set of std speedpro pistons. they are not for sale but for trade. if you are interested in them - let me know. The way i want to do this is - i have pistons you have ???????. i will pay for shipping to ur address and you pay shipping to me. simple enuff. so some of things i still need are fuel system pieces, good front cover, s-10 4x4 steering knuckles(98-05). but i know i am forgetting alot of stuff. so tell me what ya got and maybe we trade.

thanks

ok - like the title says - i have a nib set of std speedpro pistons. they are not for sale but for trade. if you are interested in them - let me know. The way i want to do this is - i have pistons you have ???????. i will pay for shipping to ur address and you pay shipping to me. simple enuff. so some of things i still need are fuel system pieces, good front cover, s-10 4x4 steering knuckles(98-05). but i know i am forgetting alot of stuff. so tell me what ya got and maybe we trade.

thanks

thanks

YES I HAVE INTEREST IN THE STD. SIZE SPEEDPRO PISTONS. I DON'T MAKE A COMPUTER WORK VERY GOOD,SO GET BACK TO ME WITH A PHONE # AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT. MY NORTH DAKOTA CELL # 701 - 799- 433 ONE . GET BACK TO ME A.S.A.P. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY RALPH .B.

YES I HAVE INTEREST IN THE STD. SIZE SPEEDPRO PISTONS. I DON'T MAKE A COMPUTER WORK VERY GOOD,SO GET BACK TO ME WITH A PHONE # AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT. MY NORTH DAKOTA CELL # 701 - 799- 433 ONE . GET BACK TO ME A.S.A.P. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY RALPH .B.