NIB NOS Fuel Sending Unit PICS! My last one.

Matt Golden

I was going to keep this one, but I have 20k in credit card bills to pay off...sucks. I will kick myself for this later I'm sure.

Here it is. The real deal. Not the aftermarket ones they're peddling to you. This is the real GM part and it includes everything that it should. I opened this one up to send pics to the guy that bought the other 3 since it was a fairly large sum of money he was forking over. Might as well post em up and sell this one too.

Includes the hanger/sending unit as well as all your rubber pieces(sleeve, isolator, bumper) in a seperate bag, and the factory instructions/procedure for replacement.

$420.00 shipped. Taking offers for trades. This is not something most guys would put on their driver. This is a restoration part worthy of use on a show car, trailer queen, or GNX. Please don't buy this to put on your V8'd GN with 23's on it. Thanks

fall08105.jpg

fall08104.jpg

fall08106.jpg

Matt Golden is a thief. Do not buy from him.

Hey bud, pm me with your problem before you go and attack a member on this board.

BW

In case you haven't seen the other threads with this same issue in it and are curious, yes Pronto(Mr Miceli) is right. I did accept funds(50.00 USD) for a transmission crossmember. I never sent him the part. Due to my own negligence I left Mr Miceli feeling taken advantage of and essentially stole money from him. I had his money and the part and that is not fair. Here is what I've done:

Okay, I've refunded half of the funds via paypal. The remaining $25.00 will cover part of the shipping for the crossmember from FL to NH... I've also sent PM offering free parts(within reason) to help out since I've caused a big headache and lost time on the project. Thanks a bunch for allowing me the opportunity to get you what you paid for and try to help out since it was my fault in the first place.

This board has had enough problem like this that I've sat back and watched over the years(I've been here longer than a lot of you, just re-registered using my actual name at one point, but I was around years prior to that). I just never thought I would be in the middle of one...much less, the cause. I hope this is enough to make up for the foul up and I also hope that Mr Miceli can forgive me for this oversight in never sending his part. He did try to contact me to no avail. I am completely to blame for this dispute. He is an honest guy and should not have been made to feel he was taken advantage of. Especially on this site.

Mr. Golden has come through.

I just reponded to your PM. I accept your generous offer. Thank you for settling this quickly. Sorry for being so brash about all this. To anyone interested in his parts-he made good on this so go ahead and do business with Mr. Golden.

Mr. Golden, my suggestion is please keep up with your PMs/emails. Maybe listing them in smaller batches would help with that.:wink: