Newbie in Central TX

TWS

Infiltrator
Hey guys, I'm a long time 4th gen Camaro nutcase. Bought my '94 Z28 in '95 and have been modifying and racing it ever since. I have also managed to somehow accumulate a few other LS1 powered F-boats and am now known on local boards as a Camaroholic.

Well... nostalgia has a way of making us yearn for irrational things... and I have memories of when the intercooled GN's first hit the streets. They were the baddest ride box stock off the showroom floor back then and with a few tweaks they got significantly faster. I remember guys pulling into local cars meets in brand new shiny GN's and every head swiveled. Some of the local loud mouths abruptly stopped bragging about their cars as the sinister black GN glided past. :cool:

If you haven't guessed already, I've joined this board because I am trying to educate myself... with the possible ultimate goal of joining your elite turbo Buick ranks. :D

I'll probably lurk around as I have far much more to learn than I have knowledge to share about your cars. Luckily I have a couple local buddies who are turbo Buick savvy and they have been helping me learn... and helping me to shop. :eek:

Welcome aboard. Wherya located. I'm in Hillsnowhere north of waco. Go to the Texas section and say hi as well.

I'm no stranger to the addictive power of boost and I'll post a couple pics from the current stable.

20354153935.jpg

20354153928.jpg

20354153931.jpg

21752168026.jpg

21752168030.jpg