75.5 KB · Views: 1,621
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,603
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,612
WOW! Where's Ronald....haha JK:biggrin:

once again not my cup of "T" but if you like it - its all good..... it is definitely different. and sets you apart.

aaron

This is my opinion. There is to much red. What I would do is paint the section around the lugs black and see what that looks like. I like the colors and it is differant.

are you serious

Did you actually pay to have that done you cant be serious.come on we get it .take em off

hello; I don't know what to say either but since you did it lets work with it. IMO with the red rims. It's not working for me but I'd might try to black out the lug nuts and take the turbo six emblem off and leave it black. It still might not be for everyone but it might help but those yellow pipes they gotta go.
This is my opinion and if you like FTW. that means F*** The World
IBBY

*#@$%^%@$@^^*(

WTF? GD this is 3rd time i have read you start a post with P O W E R C O A T. People have corrected this many times but from the looks your color blind, stupid and blind to what process is done to get this rainbow flamer thing to this point. Its powdercoat!!!! And your car looks like my 4 year old was given crayons and colored a $hitty picture. I have never seen a GN look this horrid! Congrats!! Now turn it back or the circus will steal it to drive the damn clowns around the arena. Or it will be rented by someone to drive down to gay day at Disney World. Atleast do this crap to a PT Cruiser or something that isnt supposed to look evil and worth nothing.:mad: This is just MY opinion:biggrin: Holy F im not gonna sleep now. I will pay you to stop!

You guys can be real jerks sometimes.. Nice car! Keep up the good work! See how you can add a compliment without saying anything harsh? Didn't your parents ever teach you "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all"?