New Wheel Spec

Knux65

Ok, guys. I've been eyeballing this set for a couple of months but this Black Friday sale may force my hand. Unfortunately this isn't the typical brand you'd see on a G-body, so there's no go-to spec and I'm next to clueless about wheels.

http://fifteen52.com/collections/cast-wheels/products/16x8-formula-tr

So, I'm looking at 16x8 all around and I've researched that the 5x120 pattern is compatible. My question is; what backspacing and offset would give these wheels a nice flush look? Any input would be great. Even options on the wheels themselves...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better off going with a precise fit 120.65 sometimes shown as 120.7 rather than running into a fittiment problem. What id the lugs are off and u gotta drill. I think it also depends on the make of the 5x120 wheel as i have seen 5x120 slip over fine. Cant remember about how the lugs were. Buy at own risk.

I understand the pattern isn't precise, but from I've seen its a fairly common swap (S-10 guys running BMW wheels). If anything just adding hub centric rings for peace of mind. Thanks for the insight, however.

I have run 5x120 wheels before with zero issues. Fifteen52 is a legit company. Quality should be good.

Update:
Contacted Fifteen52 to get some info. They are able to custom drill a 120.65 pattern on a blank set and recommended an et0 offset. The rep was very responsive via email, fwiw.