New Weekly Hooters Muscle Car Meet

J666Z

Ghost Ninja
There is a new muscle car meet on Sunday evenings at the new hooters restaurant in Pompano Beach.

It's from 5PM - 10PM

This hooters is on US1 just north of Copans Rd. in Pompano Beach. in front of the muvico theater.

hooters

trackside, is going briggin jeff,s tsm monster.rob,s show stopper. hambone & jr will be there. jr is going to debut his new ride. soon to be twin turbo.the newest addision to the trakside club.:D

Great seeing you there rata!!!!

Great turn out for the first week. Had so many awesome cars.

Event should get bigger and better every week.

We had 35 cars this week hoping to get at least 45 next week... maybe more.

I think you're right. LOL

I know a few TRs should up the first week and they were kind of iffy for staying b/c the turnout wasn't huge... but it has goten a lot biggers since then... Lots of unique cars and trucks are coming out now.
Typhoons, Syclones, TR's, 8 sec. Mustangs, F-bodies, Corvettes new and old... A little bit of everything.

i just set up a meet at the local bmp track,posted on my site and had around 8 guys show up,but we are mixed muscle..,not just gn...this was our first meet,it was nice to meet guys face to face...

Last weekend was kickin!!! about 40+ cars showed up. Here are a few pictures.

154.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

/IMG_1754.jpg[/IMG]

so just so you all know.... this meet is still going on and it's gotta much bigger since the last time some of you were out. On avg. we pull in about 50+ custom cars.