New valve springs

Hey guys, sorry as I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I've been following here & it's reminded me to ask, where can you buy shims for the valve springs. I've got to change my valve springs and will be needing some shims to place under the new valve springs in order to adjust the right open/close tension before I install them. Spent a bit of time last spring measuring the open /close specs on the springs in my possession while at Richard Clarks' open house. The springs are all marked as to how much shim is req'd to get them all within spec for use with my flat tappet cam.
Can anyone tell me where these shims can be purchased. Will need a few of them.
Thanks in advance.

dave

Not sure on the installed height of the stockers, they had the cups installed that were about .27 to .29 and they were somewhat shorter than the comp 980's on a side by side comparison on a flat surface. Sorry for the laim answers I'am a low tech man in a high tech world, I just do the job to the best of my ability, with help from some car buddies!!

:) Glad to hear the stumbles gone you registered for Thunder yet its been 2 day!
Mine went out yesterday priority post!

Ya thanks for the tools and yes mine too went priority post yesterday around 3:30. Should be a good time :) , U and your car can open a can of woop ass on my stocker !!!

it will be a good race your is set up not far off of mine. Depends on who hooks the best with the most boost at launch.