New Toy

bishir

Serenity Now
Can't wait to see it parked next to my freshly painted GN

Link to Pictures

Drove it 1000 miles to get home. It has a 351W, c6, and 9-inch. 406HP on motor and a 150 shot. :p

Do you mind me asking how much $ I love those cars, and have been looking into them. You could PM me if you like.

Thanks,
Nick

Wow, your going to fill up that garage fast!

Mustang

Nice car you will see that there is a huge difference between the GN and the Mustang. The GN is a bad as$ car the Mustang is like a lion on the prowl.

Roger

Get rid of that air cleaner!! They are prone to catch fire!! I nearly lost my 340 cuda because of one. Slight backfire thru the carb and the filter element IGNITED!!

Just an FYI..

Great looking car BTW!!

That "school" you work at hiring??
;)

Car was 16k. It had over 26k invested and the price of fastbacks are ever increasing. More than likely I'll drive it for sometime then try to make some money on it.

About that aircleaner...

I heard the same thing about how they rob HP and catch on fire. Right now, it's the only thing that will fit under the hood. Even a drop base filter would come in contact with the distributer cap. I'm not even sure a small cap would work. Thanks for the info though. I didn't know anything about those filters until I was told something about it last week when I showed a friend pictures.

If you check my photo albums you'll see I like old Mustangs. I sold my 69 convertible in October and I've been looking for a fastback since then. Good ones are getting hard to find because of the elenor clones. :(