New to the site from Hampton Roads, VA

Morning all, New to the site but have been a proud '86 T-Type owner for over a year now, and time to get serious. Looking for anyone in the Hampton Roads area of virginia or a shop that is recommended. Appreciate any info i can get. Fair winds and following seas, John 1986 Regal T-Type 40k origional miles

John,
Grab a beer and make your self at home. Post up some pictures of your T-Type. Lots of good info and great people here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

I appreciate the warm welcome, been trying to get some pictures up but Navy ships dont have the greatest internet connections. There is so much information on this site its unbelieveable. Any tips on where to start reading first? Fair winds and following seas, John

Learn as much as you can before buying parts. Knowledge is the key to making these cars go fast and stay together. We give that knowledge away for free here. ;) Use the search function and ask questions if you can't find what you need.

Here's a good starting point.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/

Thanks you for your service and happy Spooling.
Mike B.

So what ship are you on and what's your rate? I got out in 05 as an EN1.

Be careful with that car in that area. Lots of thieves and thugs in the Hampton Roads area. People don't drive so well down there either!

Welcome to the board of misfits.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just posted in your other thread, feel free to contact me with your "serious" list :)