New to the game.

iNfested

Hey, I'm 19 and have been saving my money for the past year to finally get a gn of my own, I'm pinching every penny and even postponing my post secondary education in order to acquire it. Should probably have enough for a really nice one by next summer, just in time for fun, so i figure i should probably get as knowledgable of the subject as I can, and where better then tb.com. :biggrin:

Welcome to TURBOBUICK.COM, the biggest & best of the turbo Buick forums / sites. Lots of turbo Buick peeps up in Canada. Good Luck with the search for a nice GN / turbo Buick.

Welcome aboard, lots of info on here... I think there are others in your area that could help you look for cars there also.

good luck

:rolleyes:education is something that can't be taken away,turbo buicks can come and go just something to think about.
I am all about goals and hope you reach your tb one by the way what kind of car are you looking for?

:rolleyes:education is something that can't be taken away,turbo buicks can come and go just something to think about.
I am all about goals and hope you reach your tb one by the way what kind of car are you looking for?
Hes 19 he has plenty of time to go broke payin for college..Buy your toys now if you r in a position to do it so youll have them later that way you wont kick youself later when the wife kids and tons of debt show up later plus since the economy is in the $hitter you can get a great deal on a nice ride you wont find later...But what do i know i live in my gn and push a shopping cart for a living...:rolleyes: jk :biggrin: Welcome to the darkside insane asylum:cool: theres tons of info and a bunch of very cool nutjobs on this site!!!