New TA60 turbo FOR SALE only 500 miles on it.

Gerald

This Precision turbo is basically NEW with new Ball bearings, New housing and NEWLY Polished. I decided to buy my friends PT 66 Turbo and for my set it, it made since. I am asking $600 and free 3day air shipping in the 48 Lower states.
at the right pound of boost you can do mid 10's with the right stall.
if you want to know more about this turbo please call me at 310-709-8887 or email me at gantoine1@aol.com
thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 338
Are you sure that is a Ball Bearing unit? Can you take pics of the water cooling lines for the center section?

Also, I don't mean to put my foot in my mouth (or yours) but I thought the TA/TE60's were only goo to mid 11's... I know a guy on one running 30PSI with low 1.5 60's thats still only running low 11.5s on this turbo... Forgive me if I am wrong...

There something wrong then because I only run 25psi with ta49 and run 11.5.This turbo will forsure get you 10.9 with good tune.

Hm, maybe its his stretched stocker IC holding him back then. Sorry for the thread hijack Gerald... :)

It could be alot of different things but if hes running to rich that will slow the car down.Also depending on what supporting mods he has.A little playing around and hell fined the sweet spot.Nice turbo good deal!!!!!

It could be alot of different things but if hes running to rich that will slow the car down.Also depending on what supporting mods he has.A little playing around and hell fined the sweet spot.Nice turbo good deal!!!!!

Your car goes 11.50s at 25PSI because you have heads. I believe the car Unix Punk was talking about was a full weight(3700lbs)/stock motored car.

Payment

Hello just a quick note to let everyone know that the turbo is sold and that payment has been sent yesterday.
Thanks I can't wait to install it and see how it spools big step from the stock one I am running. I also got a torque converter to go with it. So I should be able to run with the fast GN now.
Ted Drive Safe;) ;)