New shoes

Look hard enough you'll find every rim made put on a Chevy. I didn't want a belly button rim like a Craeger or Torque Thrust II, thought about 15" Rally II, but then I would have two sets of Pontiac rims both steel. At least these can be used on something else, these are aluminum, nicer ride than steel. A friend had 17" rims on his GN, PA roads cost him three rims @ $279 each, in one year :eek: "F" that! Never bent a 15" aluminum and until they learn how to pave the roads, looks like I'm old school :rolleyes:
To each his own, don't be hatin' :biggrin:

XRated said:
Those look like 15" Chrome Chevy SS wheels (magnum 500's). Not the Buick wheels, they have thinner spokes.

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+115+304852&D=304852

They sell them for oldsmobile replacements. I was actually looking to put the same ones on my '69 Chevelle.

I know, SS396 wheels without trim rings ;)
I was making a point that some rims look similar, I had a '70 Skylark with the Buick rally's, they look like the Olds SS 1, the Ford mag 500, the Chevy 396 cool rims :biggrin:

XRated said:
Are those wheels the 15X7's or 15x8 1/2" on your GTO?

Thanks,

15 X 7" with 3 3/4" back space, thought about 8 1/2 in the rear, but didn't due to the fact if these go on another car the 8 1/2" might not fit. I figured the 7" would be universal.