New Precision Turbo and PTC Converter

I lowered the price on the pair to include shipping. I'm open to offers though.
Thanks

I'm so pissed because I literally just ordered this turbo from FTS three weeks ago. It's yet to arrive though. This is an incredible deal if everything is new!! GLWS

I'm so pissed because I literally just ordered this turbo from FTS three weeks ago. It's yet to arrive though. This is an incredible deal if everything is new!! GLWS
I know I want it too. I wish the holidays weren’t once again at our throats. I am literally ordering one the first week in January:(

Damn man. I just bought it. No way I could pass up on this. The wife and kids will have to suffer. Lmao!!!!
Hell no!! Wifey is retired nyc correction officer. Girl is packin 27/7 lol. But I have given some thoughts to selling my complete set of Defi 60mm Gauges out of my 3000gt on that forum. They would probably bring me 700 bucks. The rest I would have to borrow. But I might be able to do it. But I don’t want to get the ops hopes up. I hate when someone does that to me.

Awesome!!! I knew someone couldn’t pass that up. That was literally a steal for that turbo.
Hopefully one day you get another GN
Thanks I hope to some day also, Got to finish this Nova build 1st though. Already spent the money on new set of MT sportmans for the car.

Sold my GN off and never got to install these.
Brand New 62MM Precision turbo PT6262 and brand new PTC customer torque converter for 200-4R trans, 3,000rpm stall. Part # TC-10-700-27-LUS.
$500 for converter
$900 for turbo
Need to move these to fund another car. $1400 shipped.

Thanks
The converter still 4sale...how much shipped 23464