New Powerlogger, poly motor mounts, 3'' maf and up pipe, etc..

grb311

Having a 3rd kid, baby due February, I was planning on swapping my 85 GN to 87 But doesnt look like its going to happen.
New Powerlogger that I purchased from Fullthrottlespeed 2 months ago, I installed it on an 87 ECU but other then that I never used it has all the cables, cd, has a 2.1 scanmaster chip too $240
Powerlogger1.jpg

Also purchased from Fullthrottlespeed Poly Motor mounts new in box never used just opened box to take pictures, comes with all bolts and the hex socket thing :p $230

Motormounts2.jpg

Motormounts1.jpg

New from RJC Racing just opened looked at it then put it back in box 3 inch Maf pipe and a 3 inch up pipe to stock throttle body. comes with the silicone and hose clamps.
MAF pipe $75 Up pipe $55
3inchmafpipeuppipe.jpg

Also i Have the Rear Seat X Brace Kit new unused $50

Currently I only Accept Money order but im trying to setup a paypal account
Feel free to message me.

Thank you,
Gordon B

I'll take the new rear seat brace kit. Let me know if you get your paypal working as that would be the easiest method for me. Also let me know if that's $50 shipped or plus shipping and what the shipping would be. Thanks

I'll take the 3 in up pipe $55 shipped including paypal fees ??? And is that the best price on the power logger ?

I got my paypal up and running, messaged the people that PM'ed me first about the parts ill let you know what sells etc.
Thanks

ok ok i didnt accept the payments because it was to my wifes email and it didnt say i had money in paypal, but just now she told me " it says theres money waiting in my paypal??" hehe so im sending the items tommorow to the people that sent money, sorry lol