New Personal Best 93 + Alky!

callmeebryan

Went to Atco today for their last track opening of the year. Previous best was 12.0 @ 112 on 17psi pump gas and a 1.74 60'. Ran my personal best of all time today. Track was prept really well considering it was around 35-36* out.

60' - 1.59
1/8 - 7.03
1/4 - 10.92 @ 123.7mph

FAST B2B
t63-e (3" in,2" out)
3" THDP
2.5" dual exhaust
Tony Dequick V-1 Front mount
Ported irons
218/218 flat tappet
Built 200r4 with 2800stall
MT 28"x13.5" ET Streets
Stock control arms
Stock Springs
Bilstein shocks
Stock swaybar
Razor Dual Nozzle Alky
55lb Injectors

27psi @ 25* timing all the way through the traps.... launched with only 5psi because my brakes couldnt hold any more today (Doing a whole new brake system next season).

Probably could have ran a 10.75 with 30psi and launching a bit harder, but the perfect scenario never happens when you are actually at the track :biggrin:.

Congrats on your new best. Seems like you should be running faster though. I run close to that with a stock longblock 30 psi and unlocked converter. What were your air fuel ratios?

congrats.. lets see more pics of your car.. engine shots etc..
i really like the way it looks.. I remember trying to buy that one or one just like it on ebay...

Congrats on your new best. Seems like you should be running faster though. I run close to that with a stock longblock 30 psi and unlocked converter. What were your air fuel ratios?

Only launching with 5psi because thats all my brakes could hold.... in a good scenario i should be able to launch around 10psi with good brakes.... best scenario get around a 1.55 60' with the susp setup i have (which is pretty much stock).... In prime shape i should be 10.70 or so.

My converter is a NL aswell... I beleive i was 5400-5500rpm through the traps. AFR was a conservative 11.30 all day.

Needless to say, ill be selling this 200r4 and will be converting to a 350 or 400. ATR sway bar, adjustable control arms, new springs, th350 or th400 with a 3200 stall, probably a 72DBB, and probably 72lb injectors.... planning to hit high 9's next year on pump gas and alky.

Gotta love being able to drive an hour to the track, run 10's, then drive home.... its great :)

not to shabby, did you happen to weigh the car with you in it cause im real curious..and come get that damn bar already at the shop, lol