new paint job

There was a guy in the so-cal area that had either 2 or 3 D84's tucked away in garages. Neal may remember him, tall (6' 6"+), red hair, I think he was in his mid to late 40s 10 years ago.

I think the guy you're talking about is Ken Cunningham. The last name might not be right but his first name was definitely Ken. I remember he had a couple of Limiteds, I don't remember them having the two tone paint option. I think he had an '85 designer package car that belonged to his wife. I don't know if he's still around, that was a long time ago.

Neal

Yeah, his mane sounds right. He showed me the d84's whin I bought some parts from him. He had them in different garages around his neighborhood. They were low mileage stock cars.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Chris,

I think I remember him bringing one of them to Pomona to the Street Legal Drags. As I remember it was Light / Dark Blue. All his cars were super clean. I wonder what happened to him?

Neal

Car is home. Now I need to put it back together starting with the astroroof seal and headliner
20130511_141931.jpg
20130511_141959.jpg
20130511_142017.jpg

Ken Morelock, I have his wife's old car and the really clean one Archie has or had also belonged to him at on point. He did have cars all over his neighborhood he would rent the garages.
He's into 03 Cobras and has a new Z06.

Back to Mike's ride looks sweet Ill have to come thru and peep that out. Mike always puts together a quality product, hit me up Mike

Ken Morelock, I have his wife's old car and the really clean one Archie has or had also belonged to him at on point. He did have cars all over his neighborhood he would rent the garages.
He's into 03 Cobras and has a new Z06.

Back to Mike's ride looks sweet Ill have to come thru and peep that out. Mike always puts together a quality product, hit me up Mike

You're right it was Ken Morelock. Ken Cunningham was a guy from Oceanside area, he had several turbo cars too. One was a designer package car not to be confused with the later 2 tone accent paint option. Thanks for helping clear that up. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. Gettin' old I guess. :rolleyes:

Neal

20130603_160009.jpg
20130607_093000.jpg
20130607_092935.jpg

Paint job done now I need help with the emblems placement. Someone please help

Attachments

• 20130607_093000.jpg
    20130607_093000.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
The car is so clean and the paint job is so nice I'd leave the emblems off but's that's just me. I'm a big believer in less is more, it's a sharp combo as is.

Neal

Dennis Krom has a two tone Limited that is Dark Blue/Light Blue, but I don't know if it's an original two tone.