New owner in miami, fl

Rudyr03

Finally purchased one of my dream cars it's an 86 grand national. This is my first turbo buick and eager to learn. This site has tons of info so ill be reading for a while. Any meets or shows coming up feel free to share. Thanks in advance

hay bud welcome TO THE DARKSIDE, on the last Friday of the month we sometimes meet at tower shops in broward , if you got questions , jut drop me a line bud, good to have you along.

Congrats on being one of the 5512 :) I'm from Ft. Lauderdale area but moved to NC. Best advise is Good insurance and never park it out of your line of sight. Next time I'm down there I gotta hit the Tower Shops. Back in the day Ft. Lauderdale strip was the best cruisin in the south and Fudruckers was the place to be!

Welcome to the best turbo buick site I am in ft lauderdale and also go to tower shops

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the welcome. I have never been to the tower shops but I use to go to fuddruckers all the time. Next time there is a get together let me know!

I heard a rumor that Towers was shutdown. Drove past their last week (on a Tuesday) and they have barriers where cars would enter the parking area.

Shoot, forgot to say congrats Rudy, best of luck with the new ride. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Towers looks like there doing asphalt work orvusing the area for construction equipment parking

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

image.jpg

I go to the towers every Friday I can from 5-10 I should be there in my 87 with the astroroof this Friday the 23.

2 Fridays ago it was packed full about 4-5 TR. Freddy Santana was there he's the local TR guru here in FLL.